Welcome to our website !

Princess Mimi (Chocolate Brown) Contact Lens Review♥

By 12:48



Princess Mimi Chocolate Brown

Origin: Korea
Diameter : 15.0mm

Water Content : 38%

Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal

The Princess Mimi collection was designed by Tsubasa Masuwaka, now they have become so popular worldwide. I really like the unique vibrant pattern on these lenses, they are so comfortable as well sometimes i don't realize they are still in my eyes. Though they have a rather large diameter of 15mm, they are not uncomfortable at all and i like how they enlarge my eyes. I choose the chocolate brown lenses, as that was the most natural looking colour and also brown suits me more overall as I've got dark hair now.




The lenses are nicely packaged into little boxes to secure the lenses won't break. All contact lenses comes with a free cute contact lenses case. I also love that the brown has a more reddish tone and that the lenses are more vibrant towards the centre of the lenses.




I would say these are my favourite lenses that i have ever tried and they don't dry out my eyes after wearing them for long periods of time. I would recommend these lenses to anyone especially those who wear contacts on a daily basis, though i don't recommend wearing lenses all the time.



I bought my lenses online from Shoppingholics, they sell many beauty products and they have a wide range of lenses for non-prescription and prescription users. That is also why i like this company, many websites only offer non-prescription lenses to customers. They offer free shipping too, as well as that shoppingholics give freebies such as hair accessories, beauty samples and lenses, depending on how much you spend.





xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments